This is the team!

This is the team!
This is the Team....

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Elder Toolson, Aaukland New Zealand Mission, one year down!!!




















Our New Zealand missionary, Dallin

"This week was alright.  We found a part member family on the ward list who we never visited.  She is a member, but her partner isn't.   We met him and he was friendly to us.  O ya, before that, I climbed on a non-member's roof (Abraham) and got all these kid's two rugby balls down.  They were cheering as I kicked them off the roof lol.  I climbed on the first "layer" of the roof, and decided that it was too dangerous to jump on the second layer, so the dad climbed up and lifted me up.  Then he helped me back down onto the 1st layer.  Abraham was too short to get off the base roof and on to the wooden fence (which I used to climb up) so I had to help him down.  We were talking about music and religion etc.. We had contacted his wife on the street so that's why we were at that address.  He wants to learn piano so we are meeting him at the chapel on Saturday...it wasn't a really set appointment, but we will see how that goes.   Thanks for the email love you too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment