This is the team!

This is the team!
This is the Team....

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Yoooo
Im doing good. Just a normal week. We had interviews with president
ames on tuesday which are always awesome. cant really remember
anything after that until conference... haha But conference was really
good. I used to love conference weekend only because i got to sleep in
and not get ready for church but now i actually like it for the right
reasons haha. I took a lot of notes. I dont really know what my
favorite talk was but i liked Elder anderson and Elder hollands...
There was a lot of others that i thought were really good i just cant
remember them!
I really have no idea what else to write... Im still doing fine!
love you! Conner

Sounds like the surgery is a pretty big deal Mom.  Hopefully it will clear up.  i hope it heals fast..That wouldn't be good if it was cancer.  Thanks for the conference candy.... I bet Tanner and Drew will love being on the ocean, eating food and swimming.  This week we taught a Hindu family and found a lot of potentials.  There really is nothing new... Thanks for the package and writing me this week.  We taught some really good lessons this week.  Abraham was definitely not looking to join the church lol..We are teaching a 16 year old who is thinking about going on a mission.  We had 5 people come to sacrament, an investigators family, and the 16 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment